Warriors Forums Romance RP ♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys! Welcome :)

+3
Lions
Mooneh
Pineh
7 posters

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

Hey guys! Welcome :) - Page 8 Empty Re: Hey guys! Welcome :)

Post  Lions Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:15 am

(( I attempted masterbating like you said the other day Pineh, it didn't work. -.- Sad ))

S.S groans and starts rocking faster aswell. " Yeahh..ride me you fool.." she moanes arching her back and feeling her pussy dripp.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:24 am

Hmm... Well, like did you put something up your pussy? Or did you just finger you clit?" ))

Blaze begins to pant and he grasps S.S's flapping breasts in his hands, as his balls tighten and a huge stream of cum flows from his dick. "OH FUCK!!!!!!!"
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:35 am

S.S " Shhhiiittt" Moans S.S as the warm milky stuff flows into her butt. " That'aboy." She pants continuing to rock.

( Yeah, I but a Tinker Toy up my pussy. It didn't really do anything.. ))
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:40 am

Bea rubs his balls furiously, squeezing them and willing them to unload. "Come on, I want your hot cum down my throat," she growled, grinding herself against his legs, her breasts rubbing against him.

(Lions did you reply to my post?)
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:58 am

( Oh! Sorry! )

Dusk sucked his penis hard. Nibbling and chewing it. She continued rocking as cum seeped out of her.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:14 am

"Mmm..." Dan groaned, thrusting his dick hard, in and out of her. He swirled his tongue around her pussy, and gave her a final thrust of cum before getting of her. Then he yanked her off the bed by the hair, forcing her to kneel down. He grinned, pulling a whip out from under the bed and whipping her ass. "Like that, whore?" he purred, wrapping his legs around her head and forcing his dick through her lips.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:18 am

Dusk gasped as the wipp bit her butt. " Yessss.." She moaned and took his dick in her mouth and chewed.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:51 am

Dan thrust in and out of her hard, his balls slapping her face. "Suck me, bitch," he growled, whipping her ass again and fucking her face, hard.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:32 pm

Lions wrote:" Shhhiiittt" Moans S.S as the warm milky stuff flows into her butt. " That'aboy." She pants continuing to rock.

Blaze groans and pulls out of her tight ass. He leans down and pulls it apart with his two fingers. "Ah... Look at the bitchy asshole." He smirks, grabbing the 3 toys out of her pussy and starting to stuff them up her ass.

Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Mooneh wrote:Bea rubs his balls furiously, squeezing them and willing them to unload. "Come on, I want your hot cum down my throat," she growled, grinding herself against his legs, her breasts rubbing against him.

Sam lets out one last groan of pleasure, before his ball tighten up, and his huge, thick load shoots into Bea's mouth. "Oh FUCK yeah..." He grunts, stuffing his huge, stiff cock all the way into her mouth.
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:50 am

"Mmm," Bea groaned, taking his whole cock into her mouth and tugging the skin gently with her teeth. She suddenly pulled away while his cum sprayed out, so thy her face and breasts where covered with his seed. "Come and lick me clean, bastard," he purred, licking her lips. She trailed one finger down her boob, then put the finger slowly in her mouth, moaning and sticking her chest out, her boobs wiggling.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:10 am

Sam groans as he watches Bea. "Fuuuck... Your one shitty bitch..." He smirk, kneeling down and locking his lips with her's, licking the cum out from inside her mouth, while squeezing her breasts with his hands.
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:48 am

Bra groaned inside his mouth, shoving her tongue against his. "Like your taste, bastard?" she growled, rubbing her boobs against his hands. "Lick my body clean, son of a bitch," she moaned.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:27 am

San smirks as she begins to french him, and he to her. He reluctantly pulls away and begins to suck his warn, thick load of cum from her breasts; trailing down her body until he reaches her legs, and begins to lick up towards her dripping pussy.
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:05 am

Bea moaned when she felt his tongue explore her breasts and body, feeling her self arouse when he started up to her les. "Yes, come on, lick my delicious wet pussy," she groaned, grinding her pussy into his face, her legs spread wide open invitingly.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 am

Sam begins to make out with her pussy lips; stuffing his tongue inside inside it and licking her clit. He then sits up and pushes her onto her back and kneels over her, his cock erect again. He glances down and guides his huge penis back into her slutty pussy and then slams it all the way it, thrusting again. "OH SHIT!!! YOUR MY BEST FUCK EVER!!!!!!" He shouts, not caring if his neighbors heard.
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:15 am

Bea moaned, putting her head back on the pillow, absorbing his thrusts. Her body was slightly sweaty, her hair splayed across the pillows. She was breathing hard, her round, plump breasts rising and falling rapidly. She rolled her nipple absent-mindedly, spreading her legs wider.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:36 am

Pineh wrote:
Lions wrote:" Shhhiiittt" Moans S.S as the warm milky stuff flows into her butt. " That'aboy." She pants continuing to rock.

Blaze groans and pulls out of her tight ass. He leans down and pulls it apart with his two fingers. "Ah... Look at the bitchy asshole." He smirks, grabbing the 3 toys out of her pussy and starting to stuff them up her ass.

S.S arches her back. " Oooh! You filthy son of a bitch!!" She moans as the toys jam up her ass. " God damm.." She moans.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:33 pm

(You didn't reply to my post Lions Sad

Why aren't you guys coming on anymore??)
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:37 pm

Sorry!! I've been reeeeeally busy lately... >.< ))

Sam leans back slightly and continues to thrust, getting hornier as he watched his dick burry itself deep into her soaked and unprotected pussy. "Fuck... Oh Fuck...!!" He groans, squeezing her ass.

Blaze smirks. "FUCK!! Your shitty pussy is so fuckin tight!!" He groans as he picks up the pace of his thrusting, balls slapping against her toy stuffed ass.
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Bea moaned loudly, massaging her breasts furiously as he pounded her. "Fuck me, fuck me harder you son of a bitch!" she growled. "Shoot your load into my slutty little pussy, bastard!" She wrapped her legs around his waist, locking him to her.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:28 pm

Sam starts to growl at these word as he continues to thrust with all his might. He places his hands on either side of her, and uses all his weight to slam his huge dick deep into her pussy. "OH YOU FUCKIN BASTARD!!!" He howls, "SHIT! I'm gonna cum!!"
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:29 pm

"Then cum!" Bea snarled back, grinding her lowers against his groin. She reached down, squeezing his balls and rubbing the sensitive spot between his balls and dick.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:35 pm

A string of curses flow from Sam's mouth as his penis expands immensely, before his load shoot out and into her pussy. This one was larger than all the rest, coming with 12 surges of warm, thick, and sticky cum. "Fuck... Fuck... Oh shit Bea..." He pants, beads of sweat rolling off his brow.
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:47 pm

Bea moaned loudly whe his cum shot into her. Her breasts were heaving, and she opened her mouth a little, panting. "That was amazing," she breathed, closing her eyes. She let Sam slide out of her, looking at him and then her still cum-dripping pussy. "What now?" she said sexily, letting her finger rub against her pussy and slowly putting it into her mouth.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next