Warriors Forums Romance RP ♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys! Welcome :)

+3
Lions
Mooneh
Pineh
7 posters

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

Hey guys! Welcome :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey guys! Welcome :)

Post  Lions Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:05 am

Dusk closed her mouth and swallowed. She moaned and arched her back as he wiggled his fingers in her. She started to pant, cum seeping into his hand, she started to tighten on him.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:09 am

Dan grinned as she felt her swallow his cum and cum in his hand. He slowly pulled his hand out if her loose holes, licking the one that she had cummed on slowly, moaning at her taste. Then he slammed his dick into her pussy, a few drops of cum still seeping out. He wasn't wearing a condom.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:11 am

Dusk yelped, grabbing at her pussy as if she could get the sperm out. " What the heck!" SHe growled. " Your gonna pay for this." She warned.and suddenly grabbed his penis and shoved it up her pussy and rocked into it hard. Grinning at him.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:16 am

Dan smirked. "That's punishment? I'll give you punishment, bitch." He slammed his penis harder into her, thrusting in and put, each one harder than before. More hot cum shot out of his dick and into her pussy. While he was still cumming, he shoved his cock into her ass, and then her mouth. "Like my jizz, whore?" he smirked, shoving his dick deep into her pussy again, his balls slapping against her ass.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:22 am

Dusk smiled to herself. That was not my punishment scum she thought ot him.
She reached under the covers and felt her very secret toy she had stashed there, for guys like him.

She moaned, begging for mercy, even thought she really didn't care. " Make it stop.." She said half heartedly. When he shoved it up her ass or pussy she's hump with him a bit.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:26 am

Dan grinned. "Enjoying it?" he purred. Then suddenly he got up, taking some rope from underneath the bed and starting to tie her wrists and ankles to the bedposts. "Now you'll enjoy it even more," he smirked, ripping the blanket off her so that he could see her whole naked body.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:27 am

(It's his house, remember? Razz)
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:30 am

(( Is she facing up or down?? OOoohh! I forgot, never mind them! LOL ))

Dusk felt herself being stretched out. Her butt cheeks stretched open, showing off her pink hole that opened a bit. Her vagina lips were open and revealing her hole and hair. She smiled. " I dare you to beat my shit hole, or my vagina." She purred. " I bet it you don't even know how to spank." She laughed.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:33 am

Lions wrote:(( Got it! Thanks! ))

" That's better scum!" She gaspes, and grinns evily and starts to ride him. hard she matches his rocks, so her butt hole was being thrust about. Her pussy starts to get wet as she closes her eyes and rocks hard. " Fuck It FuCK IT! "

Dusk nodded as she fet her walls tightening on his penis as he rocks. " YEahh... shit.. shit." She moans rocking back then thrusting forward hard his penis slamming into her butt. She arched her back and goes faster. Cum seeping from her pussy. She explores his balls ticking the space betwine them and pinching and flicking them. " Come on.. Cum in my shit hole!!!" She moans.

(( Pineh ))
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:36 am

(She's facing up Smile)

Dan pinched her breast, leaving a bruise. "Dont tempt me," he said smoothly. He finished tying her up and licked his lips when he saw he vagina. He got on top of her stomah down, so that his mouth was right by her vagina. He forced his long, think cock through her lips and down her throat, then starting to lick and nibble her pussy and clit, rubbing the sensitive insides of her thighs.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:38 am

Dusk shivered happily and sucked his dick. nibbling it's sides and sucking it more. She arched her back as he licked and played with her.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:43 am

(What did she mean when she as he wouldn't "beat her"??)

Dan grinned at her moan, slowly sliding his tongue into her loose pussy and feeling traces of his cum. He wriggles her tongue aroun inside her, tasting her wetness. Then he put one finger up her ass, then two, three, four, and finally his whole hand up to his wrist. "Damn, your so loose now, filthy whore," he smirked, jerking his hand up and down inside her.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:45 am

Dusk moanes when his toung slid into her. She arched her back when his slide into her, she gasped happily. She bit his penis.

(( AS in, like wip or spank her. ))
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:51 am

(Oh, kay)

Dan moaned when she bit his dick, grinding himself into her and shoving his penis deeper into her mouth. He swirled his tongue around her pussy, using his hands to wrench her legs even farther apart. Since her ankles were bonded, it was probably uncomfortable for her, but this just turned him on even more. He grinned, spanking her hard. "Suck me, bitch!"
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:53 am

Dusk grinned and moaned louder. She purred with pleasure and he beat her. " That's it.." She hissed. Hut winced a bit as she wrenched her farther apart. Making her holes open wider. Her pussy cuming widly. " Hit me harder.." She moaned, the harder he hit the more cum flooded out.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:01 am

Dan grinned, eagerly licking her juices. "Come on, cum, suck my dick, pleasure me, your my filthy, slutty slave!" he growled, spanking her and pinching her butt cheeks.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:04 am

Dusk nodded. " As my master wishes. " She said and started sucking, she sucked so hard her toung got numb. So she nibbled on it roughly. Oanting with each slap of his hand on her butt. " ohhh.. i'm about to cum big!! Keep hititng!" She grunted arcching her back " Harder!" She wispered.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:11 am

Dan grinned, slapping her harder and harder and shoving his dick down her throat. "Cum bitch, cum!" he growled, pinching her ass.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:14 am

her cheeks were starting to sting. " Almost.." She grunted sucking on his penis and chewing it gently.

A small bit of cum seeped out. " More more! Harder!" She straned.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:22 am

Lions wrote:(( Got it! Thanks! ))

" That's better scum!" She gaspes, and grinns evily and starts to ride him. hard she matches his rocks, so her butt hole was being thrust about. Her pussy starts to get wet as she closes her eyes and rocks hard. " Fuck FUCK IT!! "

^^ ))

Blaze slams himself into her ass hole super hard, grinning when he sees blood starting to trickle out of it. "Oh yeah!!! I gonna fuck you putty pussy so hard you'll be begging me to stop!!" He smirks. "OH SHIT!!! FUCK!!!!!" He shouts as his balls begin to tighten.

Sam groans in pleasure and slips a hand behind her head. "Fuck.." He grunts, pushing her head father down each time, feeling his dick enter her tight throat.
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:17 am

Dan bit her ass, licking the cum flooding out of her fiercely. "You taste so fucking goo!" he growled, pinching both her cheeks and slamming his dick down her throat.

Bea sucked on his penis, pressing closer to him until her lips almost touched his groin and his thick cock was making her gag. "Cum into my mouth, son of a bitch," she mumbled around his dick, squeezing his balls a little too hard.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:55 am

Hey, this might sound wired, but have you ever had and orgasm, Mooneh? ))

Sam begins to Mive his pelvis, ramming his cock down her throat, "When my gicking huge, thick load shoots down your little slutty your gonna wish you'd neve met me." He growls, the gasps in pain as she squeezes his balls. "Fuck off!!!!"
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:42 am

(No, I've never masterbated or had sex before... I'm only 14 ^^')

Bea smirked around his penis, then almost chocked on it as he shoved it deeper into his throat. "You want me to taste your load? Then give it to me, motherfucker!" she growled, though she loosened her grip on his balls, rubbing them gently instead.

(Believe it or not, I don't curse either XD)
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:02 am

S.S moans happily, cum seeping out of her. She starts to tighten around his dick. She rocks with him hard, his penis slamming about in her. She get tighter, sqeeseing his penis. " ooohhh.. yeah.. shit!" she moans she jerks her butt around.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:11 am

Really? XD Well, I don't curse either, but I masturbate a lot! ))

Sam throws his head back as his ball begin to tight. "OH FUCK!!!! OH FUCK!!!!!" He shouts, rocking his pelvis faster and stuffing his dick farther down her throat.

Blaze squeezes his eyes shut at the intense feeling of pleasure coming from his huge penis. "Shit!! Shit! Of fuck you dirty little bitch whore!!" He groans, rocking faster and faster as he feels a climax coming on.
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next