Warriors Forums Romance RP ♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

? Holaaaaa?

3 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

? Holaaaaa? - Page 6 Empty Re: ? Holaaaaa?

Post  Hawky101 Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:26 am

Smile
Hey, maybe we could make two new charries while still RPing D and E? I kind of wanna RP a girl. Very Happy

Drew sighed and just walked after Eve, knowing she'd never get out anyway.
Hawky101
Hawky101

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:11 am

Lol sure! but I suck at rp'ing guys just fyi :p

Ima name him Nick Very Happy

Eve tried to unlock the door calmly, but when that didn't work for her, started to psychotically turn the door knob.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky101 Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:29 am

{That's fine. Razz}

Skylar Lou Agnes || Sixteen ||
Sky looks just like her mother. Long, slightly curly blonde hair to her lower back with bangs that cut across the upper left side of her face. She is the model type girl, with the skinny body that takes well below a small. Sky's eyes are where her name came from, they are a drifty sky blue with a tint of silver. Her eyelashes are dark and lush, and she has a bright white smile.

Drew came up behind her. "Give it up already." He grabbed her wrist. "You can't get out."
Hawky101
Hawky101

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:33 am

Iiiiiiiiiiiii cbb with description atm. Don't feel creative enough :p But his hair can be jett black and eyes a grey sorta colour!
He's not douchey though

Nick walked his dog along the park. He had his earphones plugged in, and was busy whistling to his favourite tunes.

Eve turned to face him, "Why me?"
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky101 Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:35 am

Drew placed his hands on her hips. "I already told you. I want to start fresh, plus you're really hot." He gave a grin and kissed her neck.
~~~
Skylar was at the beach, in a tight black and white bikini. She wore her sunglasses while she headed out to the water, kicking off his flipflops. She grabbed her surf board.
Hawky101
Hawky101

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:39 am

As Nick started jamming to the music, he lost a grip of his dog. Blue started to run down the pathway that led to the beach. Nick groaned and chased after him, "Blue!! Here boy!! Here boy!!"

Eve's whole body started to tingle. Whenever he kissed her neck, it sent a surge of energy to her body, and especially to her pussy. "Oh..." She breathed.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky101 Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:45 am

Drew wrapped one hand around her waist, lightly sucking on her neck. His other hand moved up slowly across her skin, to her breasts. He started to fondle them gently. "Besides, you'll love it here," Drew whispered around her neck.
~~~
Skylar turned, and came face to face with Blue. She jumped back slightly, blinking. Then smiled. "Aw." Sky leaned down, starting to pet him.
Hawky101
Hawky101

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:48 am

"You go rough on me. I don't like that..." She pointed out, her voice a mere whisper as she fought the urge to moan. Her head tilted back, and she gasped silently.

Blue barked at her happily, wagging his tail.

Nick came to a halt not to far from her. He couldn't help but check her out, he was only human, and she was smoking hot. "Bluey!" He called.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:50 am

"You go rough on me. I don't like that..." She pointed out, her voice a mere whisper as she fought the urge to moan. Her head tilted back, and she gasped silently.

Blue barked at her happily, wagging his tail.

Nick came to a halt not to far from her. He couldn't help but check her out, he was only human, and she was smoking hot. "Bluey!" He called.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky101 Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:52 am

"I'll be gentle." Drew whispered. He moved his face down, kissing down her breasts and stomach.
~~~
Skylar giggled. "Aren't you the cutest thing ever?" She teased, then slowly got up, blinking at Daniel. She gave a small smile. "I'm guessing he's yours."
Hawky101
Hawky101

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:56 am

Eve let her eyes close and gave in. There's no point fighting, she might as well accept it. I can always run away when his guard is down. Her juices started to flow already.

Nick rubbed his neck sheepishly, "Yeah he is. Hope he didn't give you any trouble."
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky101 Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:01 pm

Drew gave a small smile. He lifted her up and moved slightly. Now she was against the wall and him, but Drew made sure he wasn't hurting her. He went back up to suck on her neck, while slowly sliding himself into her. His slowly thrusted, his cock rubbing against her clit every time it moved.
~~~
Skylar gave a smile. "No, he didn't." She gave the dog another pet before standing up. "I'm Skylar."
Hawky101
Hawky101

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:05 pm

Eve squeezed her eyes shut. She still wasn't used to the feeling, and it hurt. But the waves of pleasure surging through her body was just so overwhelming. "Ohh yeah..." She whispered. Her arms slide around his back for more support.

Nick held his hand out, "Nick. You're beautiful Skylar." He said confidently, hoping she was attracted to him too.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky101 Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:08 pm

Drew sped up slightly, but didn't go any harder. "Ugh, Eve." He groaned, hands pressed against the wall. He grew tight and tighter inside her.
~~~
"Well nice to meet you Nick," Skylar said, with a small wink. She shook his hand. "Such a gentleman, and you're not so bad yourself. Quite handsome."
Hawky101
Hawky101

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:11 pm

Eve's pussy walls grew tighter too, and pressed hard against his bulging cock. "Ohhhh..." She moaned loudly.

Nick grinned a bit. He picked Blue up, "If you're not busy, do you maybe wanna go get a drink?"
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky101 Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:14 pm

Drew had to keep himself from ramming in her to hard. "Want more, just say." He mumbled, groaning once again. It felt like he was going to explode inside her.
~~~
Skylar gave a smile. "Sure! Just give me a minute okay?" Sky started off towards her bag and towel.
Hawky101
Hawky101

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:17 pm

"More! MORE!" She begged, growing stiffer with anticipation.

"Sure." He smiled to himself and waited patiently.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky101 Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:20 pm

"Scream my name." Drew whispered in her ear as he went faster and much harder then he was already doing. "Ugh.. your still so tight..."
~~
Skylar pulled on a pair of short-shorts then barely covered skin at all. Then pulled on a cropped top. She grabbed her bag and headed back. "I'm ready now."
Hawky101
Hawky101

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:22 pm

Eve didn't respond for a second. Her whole body convulsed as an orgasm rushed through her, "DREWWW!" She moaned. Her back arched, pushing her boobs into his face.

"Great. I gotta drop Blue home though." He detoured to the left, heading towards his beach facing house.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky101 Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:26 pm

"That's fine." Skylar said, following him. She pushed her hair back.
~~~
Drew gave a large grunt as he cummed, pushing close. He saw her breasts and grabbed one of the nipples in his mouth, sucking. "Evee," he moaned around her nipple.
Hawky101
Hawky101

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Sorry for the poof. Lunch.

Drew led the way, btu kept sneaking glances at her.

Eve felt his warm load inside her and groaned once more. "Screw you if I get pregnant." She whispered, then ran her hand down to his ass and squeezed it gently
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky101 Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:00 pm

{Lunch? It's extremely late where I live. Razz}
{Drew?}

Skylar raised her eyes, giggling slightly at him looking at her. "Eyes to the road" She teased.

~~~

Drew grinned. "Now that's what I like to hear. And I'll be doing all the screwing around here." He chuckled. "And if you do.. then we'll think og something. I promise not to kill it though." He slightly grumbled the last part.
Hawky101
Hawky101

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:02 pm

Its only 2pm in NZ :p
Ooops. I do that a lot. Get names mixed up >.<

Nick chuckled, turning a bit red. "Heh." He leads her up the staircase to her house and opens the door.

Eve nodded slightly. Impulsively, she leaned closer and kissed him deeply.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky101 Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:06 pm

{Wow. I live in Canada, and it's like 11pm.}

Skylar chuckled and followed him inside. "Nice place."
~~~
Drew smiled and kissed her back. Then pulled away. "I thought you didn't like me," He teased.
Hawky101
Hawky101

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:09 pm

Oooh Canada! I've always wanted to go there

Nick let Blue go, and shut the door behind them. "Thanks."

"I don't. I hate you." She says, looking him dead in the eyes.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum