Warriors Forums Romance RP ♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys! Welcome :)

+3
Lions
Mooneh
Pineh
7 posters

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Hey guys! Welcome :) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey guys! Welcome :)

Post  Pineh Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:48 am

Sam smirks at he reaction but blinks slightly as she flips around on him and begins to blow him. "Ahhh... Fuuuck...." He groans as she begins to toy with his weak spot. He attention is then directed to her cherry red clit and he smirks, gently nibbling it

Gtg for a bit!! >.< ))
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:54 am

(S'okay Smile)

Bea moaned around his shaft, pressing her lowers against his lips. She rubbed her fingers furiously against his balls, her teeth tugging gently at the foreskin of his penis. Her fingers crept down his legs, rubbing the sensitive part of his inner thighs. She wrapped her legs around his head, clamping him to her pussy. "Fuck me with your tongue, play with my boobs, make me orgasm you fucking bastard, I'm your horny little whore and I deserve some punishment..." she moaned, nibbling a little harder on his head.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:44 am

Turned on by her words and growing hornier at ever touch of her's, Sam spread her pussy apart and begins to work his entire hand into her, groning as she stories his huge cock and the tender insides of her legs. "Oh fuuuuuuck, Bea....." He groans, beginning to move his pervis up and down. He finally get his entire hand into her slurry pussy and begins to thrust, exploring inside of her.
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:09 am

"Oooh, harder!!" she moaned, moving her hips with his thrusts. She felt her pussy tightening around his hand and her back curved and she raised her butt, rubbing her lowers against him even more. She ran her lips along the length of his dick, her tongue exploring every inch of skin. She squeezed his balls gently, trying to get them to unload. "Come on, cum in my mouth and let me taste you, fucking man-whore," she groaned, reaching down with one hand and furiously rubbing her clit. "I want your hot fucking juices in my throat..." She shoved as much as she could of his penis into her mouth, almost gagging. Her whole body was moving, grinding every winch of her body against his.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:19 am

(Anyone online? Sad)
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:28 am

Sam groans louder and continues to thrust his hand in and out of her. "Oh shit... Oh fuck!!!" He moans. "You want me to fill your slutty whore mouth with my fuckin cum? My fuckin huge load?" He repeats, continuing to move his pelvis. He felt his balls start to tingle and knew it wouldn't be long if she kept up at this rate. Lifting his head slightly, he begins to poke a her ass hole with his tongue.
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:32 am

"Yes, come on, give some fucking juice to this filthy slut," she groaned, rubbing his privates harder, willing them to give up their load. "Cum in my dirty whore mouth," she said, and then felt his tongue in her ass and moaned, pressing herself harder against his face so that his tongue went deeper.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:35 am

Sam groans louder as she squeezes his ball. "Fuck... Oooh... Oh fuck...!!!!" He moans. His balls tighten and his dick expands in size as his cum shoots out. "Ooooooohhhhh!!!!" He exclaims, roughly yanking his hand out of her pussy.
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:19 am

S.S fake-yelps as she is pushed down on the ground roughly. Her he4ad jerked up by the chain. " my master's wishes are my comand." She murmures.
" But your going to have to loosen me up before you shove that dick up my crap hole." She moaned. Sprading her legs arpart and mastermaiding in his face. She pulled her butt cheeks apart and gave him the cyclops. She poked her fingers in the hole teasing him.

Dusk smiled. " Sounds good to me." She purred. " Beat me up dicky." She purrs grabbing his junk in her hand and giving it a good tug.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:31 pm

Blaze smirks and watches her for a moment, before pulling the chain tight again. "Come on, bitch." He orders, "Walks on your knees with your fuckin' huge boobs out." He walks her over to a pole.
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Bea felt the cum shoot into her mouth and she swallowed all of it, not spilling a drop. She licked her lips and the head of his dick, as if trying to get every trace of it. "Mmm," she moaned, swaying her hips and pussy in his face.

Dan winced when she tugged his shaft, but he got turned on any way. He smirked and slid his hand down the back of her pants, squeezing her bare cheek. "Nice ass," he smirked, opening the door to his apartment. His house was clean enough, with only two bedrooms.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Panting, Sam leans his head back onto the floor with a moan, his dick still pulsing from all the seed he'd shot out. "Ahh... Fuck..." He groans, lifting a shaky finger and rubbing Bea's clit.
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:30 am

Bea was panting to, but exhilarated too. She crawled around until she was lying face-to-face on top of Sam, her legs curled around his hips. "That was... good," she said, breathless. She kissed him passionately, forcing his lips open and exploring his mouth with her tongue. She grinded her lowers against his, rubbing her clot and pussy against his penis.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:58 am

Recovering from his huge cum, Sam smirks and kisses her back, his pelvis beginning to move again; wanting to fuck her. He slips his own tongue into her mouth and swirls it around her own tongue.
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:20 am

Bea moaned into his mouth, grinding her hips into his and rubbing her pussy on the head of his cock, dampness seeping out of it and onto his penis. She rubbed her clot roughly on the erection too, getting turned on and rubbing her breasts into his chest. They were still lying onthe floor in front of the couch, but she was still hot. "Mm... Bury that cock in my wet little pussy, make my orgasms tear me into two because I'm your little slut..."
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:28 am

Sam moans when she begins to rub and hump his dick. "You want me to stuff my fucking huge dick up your pussy and ass?" He questions again. Without word from her her gets to his feet, lifts Bea up, and pushes her back onto the couch. "Im gonna fuck that slutty pussy so hard." He smirks, spreading her legs appart and kneeling in front of her.
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:35 am

S.S grins and walked on her knees, flapping her boobs. " Wat? You gonna chain me up and beat me?" She smirks. And bites at his pants.

Dusk smiles and enters the house. " Nice place." She murmured before heading towards the bedroom. Wriggling her finger for im to follow.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:46 am

Blaze smirks and nods, binding her hands to the pole first, then her waist, and finally her feet. "Where do you keep you toys and whips?" He smirks, leaning down and pinching one of her nipples.
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:49 am

S.S winced as he pinched her. She ket her boob slide into his hand however.

" The canners and wips on in that basket on the shelf." she said pointing to the self full off wips, canners, paddles.

She wriggled in her chain but couldn't get free, she could only wriggle so her legs so her vigina, clit where out to be wipped.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:03 am

Pineh?? Are you there?? ))
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:06 am

Blaze nibbles on her boob for a moment, before nodding andwalking over to her basket of whips and canners. He grabs two small canners and one whip with multiple fringes. Walkig back over to her, he slaps the whip across her ass with a smirk, before auctioning the two canners to her nipples, pulling them tight.
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:09 am

S.S gasped as the wip snapped at her ass hole. " ohhh.." She moaned wriggling so she was more exsposed.

She attempted not to scream as he pulled her nipples.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:10 am

(( What was is he doing with the caners? )
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:15 am

"I'm your little slut, do whatever you fucking want to me," she moaned, spreading her legs even more to expose her flushed pussy. She slid down her chest, squeezing her breast, then crawled over her stomach and started rubbing her clit furiously. She moaned again, closing her eyes and wiggling her pussy at him. "Come and get me, I'm your fucking filthy whore, now fuck my slutty brains out!"

Dan grinned and followed Dusk, slapping her ass as he went. He licked his lips, his eyes going lustfully down her curves and lingering on her boobs. He shouldered off his jacket, almost smirking.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:17 am

Dusk turned when they reached the hallway. " Want a Lapdance? Or straight to it?" She purrs. fingering his chest and kissing his neck before sliding her hand down his hands and fingering his ass hole.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next