Warriors Forums Romance RP ♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys! Welcome :)

+3
Lions
Mooneh
Pineh
7 posters

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Go down

Hey guys! Welcome :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hey guys! Welcome :)

Post  Lions Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:37 am

Dusk growled. She hated oral sex. She instead bit his penis and chewed it hard. " Make me FUCKER!" she roared. And shoved the rest of her hand up his butt painfully.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:43 am

"WHAT THE HELL YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Dan yelled, squeezing her berated so hard he couldn't anymore. He shoved his penis into her mouth, not caring about the hand in his butt. "You'll pay for that, slut," he growled, wrenching her pussy lips open and forcing his hand inside. Then he took his other hand and stuck the whole thing up her ass. Then he leaned up and bit her butt check hard, slamming his dick down her throat.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:45 am

Dusk choked on the penis, gagging, she smiled to herself as he shoved both hands up her. " Yeah, I knew you'd never beat me." She taunted him sucking his dick.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:51 am

Dan growled, biting her slightly before relaxing as she sucked his dick. "Good girl. Or should I say, bad bitch." He smirked, rubbing her clit furiously and slowly taking his hands out of her. He licked her wetness from his hands, moaning, before tingling her clit, pussy, and ass.

(BBL!)
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:54 am

Dusk smiled when he bit her. She moaned as he pulled out of her. Happy she had him calmed down she swirled ehr toung around his cock. She arched her back she he tickled her and wriggled the figners inside him.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:04 am

Poofed!! Gtg for a bit!! ))

Sam moans as she rides his cock. "Yesss..... Oh fuck!" He gasps, feeling his balls start to tingle, hinting that he'd be cumin soon. He smirks as he's surrounded by Bea's boobs and he begins to squeeze her nipples.

Blaze grins and continues to fuc her ass with his tongue, slipping his fingers in.
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:06 am

S.S smiled and cums and little. She kisses his asshole and then his dick and all around it. She kneeds the dick with her hands and rubbs her boobs on it.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:19 am

Dan moans when he sticks his fingers inside her. He rarely put anything up his ass. He licked hers, and her pussy, relishing the taste of her wetness. "Gotta get you to loosen up a bit before I bury my dock inside your slutty little cunt," he smirked, though he thought that his whole hand had done that job. Nevertheless, he stuck his tongue inside, swirling it around before forcing a few fingers in.

Bea rode harder and faster on his thick cock, squeezing his balls and feeling her pussy tighten around his dick. She ground her boobs into his face, forcing him to suck her nipples. "Like my slutty titties, my tight whore pussy, Master?" she smirked, shoving her boobs into his mouth. She bounced on his cock, though it was so tight she barely could. She moaned, fingering her clit.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:22 am

Dusk moans. " Dang your good. " She purrs and pants as he tickles and loosens her. " You like this?" She askes shiving her hand farther into his butt. She took her free fingers and pried it open wider, knowing it would hurt. " I'm ready now.." She moans and humps her butt.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:25 am

Dan smiles. "Good. Now get your slutty fingers out of my ass and let me fuck you until your pussy's as loose as your whore mouth." He wrenched her off him, getting up to his feet and pulling her up with him. Then, unexpectedly, he shoved her against the wall and slammed his dick into her wet little pussy.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:28 am

Dusk was getting ready to let him in her when suddenly she was agenst the wall. She screamed horridly and gripped what was not in her of his dick.
Lions
Lions

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:01 am

Dan smirked, wrenching her hand away from his dick. "Just relax, slut," he purred, still thrusting painfully hard inside her. He reached down, stroking her clit and pussy. The way she was so helpless turned him on more than ever. He picked her up and threw her down on the bed, shoving his dick inside her mouth before cum exploded out of his penis and was forced down her throat. "Taste good, whore?" he asked, smirking and started to fuck her face.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:27 am

Lions wrote:S.S smiled and cums and little. She kisses his asshole and then his dick and all around it. She kneeds the dick with her hands and rubbs her boobs on it.

Back!! ))

Blaze groans again and watches S.S toy with his cock. He then suddenly gets to his feet and grabs a rope, tying her hands to a pole and her feet to a small hook coming down from the ceiling. "Get ready, I'm gonna fuck your brains out." He smirks, stuffing a toy in her pussy, before spreading her legs apart and thrusting his 11 inch long penis into her unloosened ass.

Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:31 am

Mooneh wrote:Dan moans when he sticks his fingers inside her. He rarely put anything up his ass. He licked hers, and her pussy, relishing the taste of her wetness. "Gotta get you to loosen up a bit before I bury my dock inside your slutty little cunt," he smirked, though he thought that his whole hand had done that job. Nevertheless, he stuck his tongue inside, swirling it around before forcing a few fingers in.

Bea rode harder and faster on his thick cock, squeezing his balls and feeling her pussy tighten around his dick. She ground her boobs into his face, forcing him to suck her nipples. "Like my slutty titties, my tight whore pussy, Master?" she smirked, shoving her boobs into his mouth. She bounced on his cock, though it was so tight she barely could. She moaned, fingering her clit.

Sam gasps slightly as she squeezes his balls and feels them begin to tighten, "Oh fuck yes!!" He grunts, taking one of her boobs and stuffing as much as he could into his mouth, biting down. He slips his hands under her legs and grabs them, slamming her down on his pulsing, huge dick. "OH FUCK!!!! OH FUCK THATS GOOD!!!"
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:35 am

"OH SHIT!!" Bea screamed, shoving her body onto his dick. "FUCK YES! Cum, you filthy bastard, make me hot with your seed!" she growled, massaging her boobs with his face. She wrapped her legs around his waist so that she was pressed even tighter against him and she had every inch of his thick, pulsing cock inside her.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:46 am

Sam's balls tighten up announcing his orgasm, and he squeezes both Bea's bobs in his hands as his dick expands and load after load if his thick, hit cum explodes into her filth pussy. "FUCK!!!!!! OH SHIT!!!!!!" He groans as he begins to thrust again, more slowly this time, and each time he thrusts into her, another load comes out: 6... 7... 8..! Eight loads!
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:52 am

Bea moaned when his cum hit her, almost pushing her off him with it's force. She stuck tight to him though, taking every load. "Nice load, she panted, slowly started to grind her hips against his, his penis still inside her. She curved er back downwards until her stomach pressed against his and her boobs stuck out. "Wonder if this sexy, dirty slut can make you cum again," she purred, massaging one breast casually and rubbing her clit against his groin.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:59 am

Sam let's out one last groan as his head falls back onto the floor. "Damn..." he murmurs, groaning again as she rubs herself on his groin. "Ooohh... Fuck..." he creates up with on hand and stArts to pinch her other nipple, with a weak smirk.
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:05 am

(They're on the couch Razz)

Bea gives him a smug grin, slowly sliding off his penis. Then she slid a few fingers into her pussy, licking them one by on. Then she leaned over, pressing every inch of her body against him, and kissed Sam, forcing her tongue into his hot mouth and swirling it around. "Like what you taste?" she teased, slowly grinding herself against him: her boobs on his chest, her hips on his groin, her clit on his dick...
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:31 am

Sam grunts as she sides if his penis. It slowly stands upright again after cumin and is ready for more. He was about to sit up when Bea presses herself down in top of him. He smirks and and begins to kiss her back, running his hands down to her ass cheeks and giving them a good squeeze, before poking his dick at her ass hole.
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Bea moaned when she felt him poke her ass. She got up, sitting back against the couch and spreading her legs to reveal her damp red pussy. "Come and get me," she purred, sticking s few fingers onto her pussy and a few up her ass. She stuck her boobs out, moaning as she fingered herself.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:49 pm

Sam sits up and almost immediately dives for her ass, roughly working two fingers up her tight hole. "I'm gonna fuck that slutty asshole of yours, fuck it raw." He smirks, running his other hand along his thick cock.
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:28 am

Bea moaned, clenching her muscles so that they contracted tightly around his fingers. "Come on, slam your thick cock up my filthy slut ass, you asshole!" she growled, curving her back so that her breasts stuck out.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:35 am

Sam smirks as he continues to move his fingers around in her. He leans forwards and sucks on her cherry red, hard tits making a slurping sound. He pulls away after a moment and looks down at his huge, thick cock. "Ooh I'm gonna fuck that ass." He sticks his fingers from both hands up her asshole and pulls it apart, looking inside before straightening up and slamming his long, hard dick into the hole.
Pineh
Pineh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:00 am

Bea groaned loudly, her chest and boobs heaving. Her ass contracted against his penis, tightening. "Fuck my slutty ass harder, you fucking dog!" she moaned, thrusting her hips against his penis. She rubbed her clit furiously, her head back, legs apart, moaning.
Mooneh
Mooneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next