Hey guys! Welcome :)

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Re: Hey guys! Welcome :)

Post  Lions on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:19 am

(( Yay! Lots of peeps on!!

I know this is a weard question, but have any of you guys ever even had Sex?? ))
Lions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:22 am

Oops! Meant to say 'suctioning' them to her nipples!! Sorry! On my iPod so I'll be slow and have lots of spelling mistakes!! >.< ))

Blaze smirks and whips her ass again, a bit harder this time. "You like that, dog?" He smirks, grabbing a barbed dildo and working it into her tight pussy.

Sam watches her wit a smug smirk on his face, before straightening up slightly and readying his cock, running his hand up and down the shaft. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll be screaming for me to stop." He growls, poking just his head in, before thrusting all 12 1/2 inches into her tight, wet pussy wit a log groan.
Pineh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:24 am

No... I never have... I'm only 13 but I kinda want to wait til I'm older ))
Pineh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:27 am

( Okay, No prob! )

S.S yowled as the wip snapped her ass. She arched her back. With a moan. She pulled her cheeks apart and showed him her butt hole. " Give me more, slutty scum!" She growled.

She yelps as the barbed toy is thrust into her right pusssy. She moans. " No.. please.. no.." She moans wincing as the barbs scratch her.
Lions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:28 am

Pineh wrote:No... I never have... I'm only 13 but I kinda want to wait til I'm older ))

(( I'm 13 too! Lol. I really want to though, i think it would be so awesome.

I have a weard thing that I LOVE to be spanked. And I masterbait anal all the time. ))
Lions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:29 am

(( Moon?? Are ya there? ))
Lions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:42 am

XD niiice!! I have this big squishy toy lizard that I always stuff up my pussy since I'm too young to buy any sex toys DX ))

I LOOOOVE TO MASTURBATE!! XD but I can only get pleasure from my clit... D: I've never had an orgasm either, have you? ))

San whips her ass again before pulling the barbed dildo out if her pussy. "Hmmm... He glances around until he finds a Jackrabbit toy and grins. He grabs it and works I into her pussy, while the end bit slides into her ass. "You like that?" He grins.
Pineh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:47 am

(Sorry fr the poof!)

"Do whatever you want babe," Sam moaned. "Just make sure I get some pleasure, or else you, my dirty little slut, are going to get some punishment." He grinned, slapping her ass, then ripping off her short and pants.

Bea gasped and clenched her teeth, her nails digging into the couch. "OH HOLY SHIT FUCK!" she screamed, shivers running through her body. "Ooh, come on, HARDER!" he said, thrusting her hips with his. She rubbed her clit and massaged her breast, panting.
Mooneh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:49 am

(( AWESOME!!

I don't think so, but i've gotten close and I've cummd before.

I Usualy rock, witch is you sit on the carpet. Hands forward legs bent agenst you and rock rapidly back and forth. It rubbs you clit and you like have thses highs, and you gotta rub a bunch to get them.

IT"S COOL!

Does the lizard hurt? I've never stuck anything other then my finger up there. But it never does much good. XD I usualy stick my fingers up my butt. It feels awesome! ))

S.S arches her back. " What the heck?" She growles trying to push the rabbit out with out her hands.
She manages to riggle outo f her hand binds and leapes at Blaze. She grabbed the rabbit out of her butt and throws it away. She punches him in the nuts.
" Ha! Take that!" She smirks then bites his privats hard.

Lions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:52 am

Mooneh wrote:(Sorry fr the poof!)

"Do whatever you want babe," Sam moaned. "Just make sure I get some pleasure, or else you, my dirty little slut, are going to get some punishment." He grinned, slapping her ass, then ripping off her short and pants.

Bea gasped and clenched her teeth, her nails digging into the couch. "OH HOLY SHIT FUCK!" she screamed, shivers running through her body. "Ooh, come on, HARDER!" he said, thrusting her hips with his. She rubbed her clit and massaged her breast, panting.

" Oohh." She moaned as he slapped her. " Umm.. I'd like that.." She took his hand and sat him on the bed. She layed her belly on his lap and did a wave like motion rubbing her boobs on his legs. Then she sat up, wrapping her legs around his waste and rubbing her privats into his. She slid her shirt off. " This is a lapdance where you are WELCOME to touch, stick, and poke." She purred. Taking his hand and rubbing it on her bra. She wirggled out of her skirt and moved his hand down to her butt and continued dancing.
Lions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:57 am

Dan could feel his penis rising almost immediately, and knew she could feel it too. "I wanna fuck your slutty little ass," he growled, unhooking her bra expertly and sucking on one of her nipples. He slid one finger down her spine lightly, then wriggles it under her and started to finger her.
Mooneh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:00 am

Hmm I'll have to try that!! Very Happy and no, the lizard doesn't hurt! It's about the size or a real penis, but since I've done it so many times it doesn't hurt!! Very Happy ))

Wait... Do you know what a jackrabbit dildo is? XD is a toy that is stapled to go up your pussy while the little end bit goes up your ass!!! XD ))

Sam let's out a long groan as he starts to thrust into her. "OH FUCK THAT'S GOOD!!!" he exclaims, slamming his dick into her, harder each time as his balls slapped into her asshole.
Pineh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:02 am

" Good." She moaned, his dick poking her vagina trough his pants. She gaspes when he fingers her. She shifts so his fingers are toutching her butt hole. She arches her back leting hom suck her. Sheun buttons his pants and takes them off. She now arches her back more, running her thong over his chest. " Take my thong off with your teeth!" She moans.
Lions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:05 am

Pineh wrote:Hmm I'll have to try that!! Very Happy and no, the lizard doesn't hurt! It's about the size or a real penis, but since I've done it so many times it doesn't hurt!! Very Happy ))

Wait... Do you know what a jackrabbit dildo is? XD is a toy that is stapled to go up your pussy while the little end bit goes up your ass!!! XD ))

Sam let's out a long groan as he starts to thrust into her. "OH FUCK THAT'S GOOD!!!" he exclaims, slamming his dick into her, harder each time as his balls slapped into her asshole.

(( Ohhh.. No i did not, i just looked it up. LOL. NEW POST! ))

S.S Moans as the toy goes in her. She bobs her butt up and down. " Spank me.." She moans.
Lions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:09 am

"DEAR FUCKING GOD YOU ARE SO FUCKING AMAZING!" Bea panted, arching her back and rubbing her clit furiously. She felt so full of him, so bloated with his dick. "Get that thick cock in every hole in my body, I'm you fucking bitch-"
Mooneh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:10 am

Lions wrote:" Good." She moaned, his dick poking her vagina trough his pants. She gaspes when he fingers her. She shifts so his fingers are toutching her butt hole. She arches her back leting hom suck her. Sheun buttons his pants and takes them off. She now arches her back more, running her thong over his chest. " Take my thong off with your teeth!" She moans.
( Moon )
Lions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:12 am

Dan ran hid hands all over her, exploring her body, and took her thong in his teeth. He ripped it off, growling in pleasure when he saw he shaved little pussy. "Damn..." he said, sticking a few fingers up her ass.
Mooneh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:15 am

XD it's ok!!! ))

Blaze smirks and moves the toy around in her, he raises a hand and slaps her ass lhole with much fore. He feels himself start to grow and tighten and he plays with her. He then undoes her binds and flicks the canners, before taking them off. "Now take off my fucking pants and blow me." He commmands.

Sam opens his moth in a silent groan of pleasure as he continues to thrust up and into her, feeling his head ram io the back wall of her pussy. "OH FUCK!! OH SHIT FUCK YOUR PUSSY IS SO FUCKIN TIGHT!!!!!" he shouts, reaching down and helpingher to finger her clit.
Pineh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:15 am

Dusk laughed. She moaned wen his fingers slid into her. She pushed back sliding them deeper into her. She then fillpped over, Feeling his figners move inside her as she did so. She arched her back putting her butt in his face and her face in his dick. She started to take his underwear off.
Lions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:20 am

S.S broke fee of her binds, she purred as he smacked her but, maknig the toy go deeper into her. She ripps out the toy and turnes to him. She smiles and un buttons his pants. She tpushes him back, maknig him fall on the bead she ripped off his underwear and marveled at his dick. " You got a load there." She murmured flicking it with her finger. She took it in her hands and lifted it upwards and looked the rest of his parts. " Lets see.. Nice shit hole." She said shoving two fingers up it and wiggling them. " You going to have to loosen me up before you lunge" She warns and gets on the bed. She gets in doggy pose and ASkes. " What do you want to do first?"
Lions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:22 am

Bea groaned, her body slightly slick with sweat. She sat up, pushing Sam back but keeping his dick deep inside her. She leaned over him, moving her hips in slow circles around his penis, her breasts dangling over him. "Bite my slutty little boobs, make me feel like a filthy whore," she growled, leaning down and leaving a hickey on his neck.

Dan moaned, pushing her butt clerks apart to reveal her slightly damp pussy. He licked it, nibbling on the lips and her clit, and reaching down and squeezing her boobs. "Slutty bitch," her growled, pinching her nipples.
Mooneh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:27 am

Dusk winced as he pinched her. But she panted when he licked her. She looked at his butt witch was close to her face. She poked the hole. And slid her finger into it. " Mind if I?" She purred and jiggled her butt cheeks for him.
Lions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineh on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:30 am

Blaze smirks and watches her undress him, he throws his head back in pleasure when she stuffs two fingers up his ass hole. "Ah... Fuck..." he moans, before sitting up and smirking. He dives for her ass and begins to slip his tongue inside it.

Sam takes in the pleasure for a moment, before leaning his head up and gelty biting the under sides of her breasts. He uses his idle hands to help her ride his cock.
Pineh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:32 am

" oohhhh.. Yeah.. fuck it you dirt bag! Shove your stupid toung up that shit hole!" S.S moaned. She started rocking her butt, slapping her cheeks in his face.
Lions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooneh on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:35 am

"Just do whatever the fuck you want," he growled, rubbing her clit roughly. He squeezed her breasts harder, sticking his tongue into her pussy. "Put my dick into you dirty whore mouth and make me cum, little slut," he growled, wrapping his legs around her head and neck so that she was clamped to his penis

Bea moved every way she could on his penis, up, down, around. She shoved her breast into his mouth, and leaned down on to his ace so that he was surrounded by her boobs. She used her hands to rub her clit and play with his balls, rubbing them roughly against her skin and squeezing them slightly.
Mooneh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next